2 years, 2 universities, 2 degrees
SECCLO is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) programme in information security and cloud computing offered by a consortium of six highly ranked technical universities in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Estonia, and France. During the two-year MSc studies, students will study at two of the consortium universities and graduate from both. Our seven industry partners promote the future employability of SECCLO students by offering internship and thesis positions, company visits and contributions to the course contents.
SECCLO is one of the European top-quality Masters Courses selected by the European Commission Erasmus+ Programme (Erasmus Mundus).
- Industry demand: There is a wordwide shortage of professionals who are able to develop products and services for the modern cloud and mobile computing platforms and to do this in a secure way.
- Innovation and R&D focus: SECCLO differs from most information security programmes in that it links security studies with product and service development skills. The ability to innovate and develop new products and services is what has the most potential for creating new business growth.
- International experience: The programme provides you with the profound experience of working and studying in multiple countries in an international environment. Two Master of Science degrees from two European universities mean wider opportunities for employment.
- Industry contacts already during studies: Mandatory summer internship between first- and second-year studies, industry involvement in courses, and industry thesis projects are some of the examples of how you will be able to gain industry contacts during full-time studies.
- Competitive Erasmus Mundus scholarships: The generous Erasmus Mundus scholarships offered for the best students allow you to concentrate on studies without financial worries.
- Proven success of our predecessor, NordSecMob: Out of over 200 NordSecMob alumni, 95% had landed a job within 6 months after graduation. They work in all the biggest ICT companies, including Ericsson, Microsoft, Nokia, Google, Facebook, Skype, IBM, …